Mango pickles are a great accompaniment to any curry in Pakistani and Indian cuisine. Sliced Mango Pickle is a very tasty recipe. Mango slices are flavored with spices, onion seeds and mustard oil. This is the best pickle to serve in summer season, when fresh mango are easily available in the market.
Check out the Sliced Mango Pickle recipe here:
Ready In: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
This recipe make 15 serving(s).
- raw mango – 1/2 kg
- Turmeric – 2 teaspoon
- Red chili pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Mustard Oil – 1/2 cup
- Aniseed’s – 4 teaspoons
- Onions seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Glacial acetic acid – 3 teaspoons
- salt – 1/2 cup
- Wash the mangoes thoroughly and cut into slices .
- Rub salt on mango slices and keep for 10 hours.
- The mango slices will leave some water.
- Remove the slices from the mango water and in it mix glacial acetic acid.
- Rub the rest of the ingredients on the mango slices and pour the mango water mixed with acetic acid over it and add the oil.
- Keep Sliced Mango Pickle for 15 days and shake it well once in a day.
- After 15 days Sliced Mango Pickle will ready to use.
Leave a Reply