Have you ever made Sweet Bakarkhani at home? If not discover how to make Sweet Bakarkhani using this easy to make recipe. No special ingredients require making this at home. All you need are plain flour, semolina, milk, sugar, cardamom powder, butter and ghee. Serve it at breakfast with tea.
Check it out Sweet Bakarkhani recipe here:
Ready In: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
This recipe make 8 serving(s).
- 3 cups refined flour
- 1 cup semolina( suji)
- 2 tbsp clarified butter
- 5 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp milk
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 3 tsp green cardamom powder
- 2 tsp ginger powder
- 2 tsp salt
- Water as required
- In a large bowl, mix together the refined flour, semolina, ghee, milk, green cardamom powder, sugar, dry ginger powder, and salt.
- Gradually, add water and make a soft dough.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth. Let it aside for 20 minutes.
- Now divide dough equally into eight portions.
- Form each into balls and roll out each ball into a 6″ diameter.
- Cook in the preheated oven for 12 minutes or until brown on all sides.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle butter over them.
- Sweet Bakarkhani is ready to serve.
- Enjoy with green tea.