Zesty Chicken Wings _ These chicken wings are super easy to make and taste delicious!
Check it out Zesty Chicken Wings recipe here:
Ready In: 1 hour 20 minutes
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
This recipe make 10 serving(s).
- 16 chicken wings
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- salt to taste
- Place corn syrup, ketchup, cider vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce in a saucepan.
- Stir in onion, garlic and red chili powder.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium low.
- Simmer for 15 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Meanwhile, cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips.
- Greased a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
- Place chicken wings in the greased baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Brush with prepared sauce.
- Bake for 20 minutes longer, turning and basting once, or until chicken is tender and all juices run clear.
- Zest Chicken Wings are ready now.
- Serve with remaining sauce.
Amount Per serving.
- Calories: 192
- Fat: 9 g (saturated fat: 2 g)
- Cholesterol: 37 mg
- Sodium: 360 mg
- Carbohydrate: 16 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 12 g