Aslam-o-Alakaum My Lovelies !!
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Happy Spring Season!
Spring is a perfect time to enjoy plump, juicy strawberry. Strawberry is a great fruit in so many ways. They’re sweet. They’re easy to handle and prepare, and they are kid-friendly.
Celebrate spring with Strawberry!
Is there a person on this planet that doesn’t like Strawberry and French Toast? Today I have come up with a wonderful and very different recipe. Strawberry French Toast Roll Ups – just a handful of ingredients to make these in 15 minutes. These strawberry french toast roll ups are so fun and easy to make.They taste like doughnuts!
For the rest of us that love the good life, here’s an easy recipe that will transform any bread into sweet, eggy magic.
A must try recipe, your family will love these french toast roll ups filled with strawberries.
Check it out the Strawberry French Toast Roll Ups recipe and printable version below!!
Strawberry French Toast Roll Ups
Strawberry French Toast Roll Ups – just a handful of ingredients to make these in 15 minutes. These strawberry french toast roll ups are so fun and easy to make.They taste like doughnuts!
- 6 sandwich bread slices
- 6 strawberries (diced)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 4 tablespoon granulated sugar
- a pinch of cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- butter (for greasing the pan)
- castor sugar for dusting
- honey (optional)
- Cut the crust from each slice of bread and flatten it out with a rolling pin.
- Place about 1 sliced strawberry 1-inch from one end of the bread in a strip. Roll the bread up tightly and repeat with the remaining pieces of bread.
- Set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, beat eggs, sugar, cinnamon and milk until well combined.
- Heat a pan medium heat and melt a tablespoon of butter.
- Dip each bread roll in the egg mixture coating well and then coat with bread crumbs.
- Place them in the pan seam side down.
- Cook in batches until golden brown, turning them to cook and brown on all sides, about 2 minutes each side.
- Add butter to the pan as needed.
- Transfer into a serving plate.
- Dust castor sugar over it.
- Garnish with strawberry slices.
- Delicious Strawberry French Toast Roll Ups are ready to serve ENJOY!!
You can serve with syrup for dipping but I think they’re perfectly good all by themselves.
There are countless variations on this timeless recipe, so go ahead and get messy. Make up your own and share, there’s so many different ways to make this simple dish. Just about every recipe will have something similar as what i have for a base, feel free to use it as a guide and modify to make your breakfast super tasty.
I have also posted Almond French Toast Hearts which is another easiest version of making breakfast or lunch box item . Do check it out as well.
Happy Breakfast making!!
If you like this Strawberry French Toast Roll Ups, Please Subscribe to my blog. I have lots more recipes to share with you. And If you make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.