- 500g Wong Bok
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- Dash of Pepper
- Dash of Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Cornflour with 200ml Water
How to make Stir Fried Wong Bok:
- Wash and cut the Wong Bok into slices. Discard the hard stem at the base.
- Heat a non-stick wok and add a little cooking oil.
- Stir-fry garlic until fragrant.
- Add Wong Bok and seasoning ingredients.
- Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add cornflour mixture and stir until sauce thickens.
- Stir Fried Wong Bok is ready to serve.
- Serve with white rice.
Leave a Reply