This Seekh Kaleji recipe is extremely tasty, aromatic and easy to make. It can be eaten all year round but especially people make this Seekh Kaleji on occasion of Eid al-Adha. Liver is a low calorie option available to anyone looking for a healthy vitamin and mineral packed food.
Check it out the Seekh Kaleji Recipe here!!
[one_fourth]Prep Time:15 minutes[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Cook Time:20 minutes[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Servings:4 [/one_fourth] [one_fourth_last]Difficulty Level: Easy[/one_fourth_last]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Ingredients[/tab_title] [tab_title]Nutrition[/tab_title] [/tabs_head] [tab]
- 500 gm Kaleji (liver)
- 2 tbsp Vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 tsp Green chilli paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp cumin seeds, roasted and ground
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
[/tab] [tab]Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional information is not yet available. [/tab]
[/tabs] Directions: [tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Step by Step Method[/tab_title] [tab_title]Serving Suggestions[/tab_title][/tabs_head] [tab]
- Wash the kaleji (liver) and cut into medium size pieces.
- Then apply all above ingredients and thread on skewers.
- BBQ, grill or cook on burner.
- While cooking apply oil with brush.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Seekh Kaleji is ready to serve.
- Serve with hot chapati, raita and a lemon green salad. [/tab] [/tabs]
If you like Seekh Kaleji Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.And if you know more innovative ways in which we can utilize this mouthwatering Seekh Kaleji, do share with us and we would be glad to give it a try.
Leave a Reply