Spinach Roti (Palak Ki Roti)
Check it out the Spinach Roti (Palak Ki Roti) here!!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup steamed and finely chopped spinach leaves.
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp whole cumin seeds
- 5-6 black pepper,coarsely crushed
- 1 tbsp oil to make dough
- A little water to form dough
- Oil or ghee for shallow frying
Mix together the flour, spinach and spices.
Add 1 tbsp of oil and knead with water to form a dough which is medium-soft.
Cover and keep in the fridge for at least half an hour to set.
Break into small balls.
Roll out into small chapattis and shallow fry on medium heat in a frying pan till very lightly brown.
Transfer into a serving platter. Spinach Roti ready to serve.
Serve hot with yogurt or any pickle or chutney.