Want to make crispy, fluffy paratha’s ? Then must try out this Paratha Dough Recipe and don’t forget to share your experience with us!!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Difficulty Level: Medium
- 500 gm flour
- 250 gm wheat flour
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Lukewarm water to knead the dough
- In a large bowl, combine together flour, wheat flour, salt, sugar and oil.
- Knead a hard dough with lukewarm water.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth.
- Leave it for 1 hour then use to make paratha.
- Shallow Fry Paratha in oil or ghee.
- Paratha Dough is ready now.
- You can use this paratha dough in any type of paratha e.g aloo paratha, mooli paratha, laccha paratha etc.
If you like Paratha Dough Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.
Leave a Reply