- 1 kg undercut beef (one whole piece)
- 4 table spoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 table spoon red chili powder
- 1 tea spoon salt
- 2 tea spoon oil
How to make Meat Roast:
- Punch the meat well with a fork.
- Rub red chili powder and salt all over the meat.
- Apply Worcestershire sauce and keep it in refrigerator overnight.
- Next day take the meat out and set aside for two three hours.
- Heat the oil, place the meat and let it brown on both sides.
- Add just sufficient water to tenderize the meat and cook over a low stove till done.
- Cut in slices before serving.
- Meat Roast is ready to serve.