- 1-1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- Water to knead
How to make Roomali Roti:
- Mix wheat flour, all purpose flour,salt and baking powder and sieve them together.
- Pour oil in the flour and add water bit by bit and make a smooth & elastic dough and set aside covered with moist muslin cloth for 1/2 an hour.
- Now make small balls of the dough and roll like a thin chapati of about 12″ diameter circle using little dry flour.
- Heat an inverted griddle or tawa.
- Place the roti carefully over it and cook till done.
- Fold it like a handkerchief.
- Roomali Roti is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with vegetables!
Leave a Reply