Hammer Chili Chicken
You will enjoy making this hammer chili chicken. The presentation of this dish is simply lovely. You can serve it on top of rice, with baked potatoes, french fried, salads or sauces of choice or however you feel like. Must try this Hammer Chili Chicken recipe!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 2 tbsp papaya paste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp green chili paste
- salt to taste
- Wash chicken and drain.
- Then hammer chicken breasts with wooden hammer.
- Now put green chili paste, ginger garlic paste, papaya paste and salt on it.
- Marinate for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a grill pan over medium heat.
- Put coated chicken pieces in hot oil.
- Stir fry for few minutes then let it simmer for 5-8 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Take it out in a dish.
- Pour lemons juice on it.
- Delicious Hammer Chili Chicken is ready now.
- Serve with Fried Rice.