You can make these tasty kebab easily and people will enjoy them.If you have any question about this Ghilafi Kababs Recipe then you can ask by using comment box and we will clarify your confusion.
Check it out the Ghilafi Kebab Recipe here!!
Prep Time:20 minutes
Cook Time:10 minutes
- 500 gm mutton or beef mince (keema)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, seeded & finely chopped
- 4 green chilies, finely chopped
- 8 cashew nuts, grinded into a paste
- 1 bred slice, soaked in water and squeezed
- 1 inch piece of ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoon fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Place mince and all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Now shape into small kababs with wet hands.
- Keep in refrigerator for 1 hour or until set.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Pan fry 4-5 kababs on low heat for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oil.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
- Ghilafi Kababs are ready to serve.
- Serve hot with naan and chutney.
If you like Ghilafi Kebab Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.