Boneless Mutton Masala
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 1/2 kg boneless mutton
- 250 gm plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 piece of ginger root
- 2 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp hot spices powder
- salt to taste
- 1/4 bunch fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch mint, finely chopped
- Wash mutton and remove all excess fat.
- Then cut into bite size pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan or deep skillet.
- Add ginger garlic paste and sauté for 1 minure.
- Now add mutton and cook for 10 minutes or until its color changes to a golden brown.
- Put yogurt in it and cook for 5 minutes or until all water dries up.
- Add cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt.
- Cook for 2 minutes then add 2 glass water.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to low.
- Cover with a lid and let it simmer for 40 minutes or until meat is tender.
- After 40 minutes, remove the lid.
- Cook on high heat for 5-8 minutes or until all water dries up.
- Sprinkle hot spices powder over it.
- Take it out in a bowl.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, mint leaves and sliced ginger
- Mutton Masala is ready now.
- Serve with naan and raita.
Leave a Reply