It’s late and I am too tired to write a blog post, but I just had these Black Pepper Mutton Chops for dinner for the second night in a row and had to write down the recipe before I forgot. It was that good!! Yes, I know I am tooting my own horn, but someone’s got to and nobody else seems to want the job.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time:40 minutes
Black Pepper Mutton Chops Ingredients
- 500 gm mutton chops
- 4 tbsp clarified butter
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp papaya paste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Marinate mutton chops with ginger garlic paste, raw papaya, salt and cumin for 30 minutes.
- Heat the clarified butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Place marinated mutton chops into the skillet.
- Cover, and cook on low flame for 30 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Then fry it on high flame for 10 minutes or until oil comes out on top.
- Sprinkle black pepper over it.
- Turn the heat off.
- Kali Mirch Chops are ready now.
- Serve with naan, raita.