Aslam-o-Alakaum My Lovelies !!
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Rapid Fire Chili Chicken
Rapid Fire Chili Chicken is a spicy Chinese Main Course recipe. It’s quick and easy to make. Must try this Rapid Fire Chili Chicken Recipe, you’ll like it.
Bismillah, let’s begin!
Check it out the Rapid Fire Chili Chicken Recipe and printable version below.
Rapid Fire Chili Chicken Recipe
- 500 gm boneless chicken
- 1 tablespoon ginger (grated)
- 2 tablespoon oil or butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespsoon cornflour
- 1 green bell pepper (cut into cubes)
- 6 green chilies (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (crushed)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Rinse and drain chicken prperly.
- Cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Place chicken in a bowl, add cornflour, black pepper and salt.
- Turn to coat evenly.
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger.
- Cook for 1 minutes then put chicken in it.
- Keep stirring.
- Cook for 8-10 minute or until turn golden brown.
- Then add green bell pepper and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Now add soya sauce ,vinegar and honey.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Turn off the heat.
- Take it out into a serving dish.
- Sprinkle green chilies over it.Rapid Fire Chili Chicken is ready to serve.
Enjoy with boiled rice.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.