Peshawari Chicken Karahi
Do try this Peshawari Chicken Karahi Recipe !!
[one_fourth]Prep Time: 10 minutes[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Cook Time: 35 minutes[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Servings: 3 [/one_fourth] [one_fourth_last]Difficulty Level: Easy[/one_fourth_last]
- 500 gm chicken
- 1/2 cup oil or ghee
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 6 green chilies, thinly sliced
- 4 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tsp black pepper, crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Heat oil in a deep pan or karahi.
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Then place chicken in it and cook for 10 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Put tomatoes and green chilies in it.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 25 minutes on low flame.
- Turn the heat off.
- Take it out in a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves over it.
- Peshawari Karahi is ready to serve.
- Serve with Naan and salad.
If you like Peshawari chicken Karahi recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.