A meaty recipe of cutlets is here with an authentic taste . Just blend all ingredients and give them a shape of cutlets. You can also freeze them and pack your kids lunch box with it. Try this Beef Cutlets Recipe and don’t forget to share your experience with us!!
[one_fourth]Prep Time: 20 minutes[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Cook Time: 10 minutes[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Servings: 5[/one_fourth] [one_fourth_last]Difficulty Level: Easy [/one_fourth_last]
- 500 gm ground beef
- 2 medium onions,chopped
- 4 green chillies, chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- oil for frying
- Wash and drain mince properly.
- In a food processor or chopper, place ground beef ,onion, green chillies, ginger garlic paste, half egg, coriander leaves, crushed red pepper and salt .
- Process for few minutes until well combined.
- Now spread remaining egg on your palm, and make oval shape cutlets.
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish put beef cutlets into it.
- Roll them and turn to coat evenly.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium low heat.
- Fry cutlets for 8-10 minutes or until turns golden and crispy.
- Then remove from the oil and drain on kitchen towel.
- Beef Cutlets are ready to serve.
- Serve with Tomato Ketchup.