So what if Eid is over? Try this Mutton Biryani recipe on this weekend. Soft and mouth melting mutton chunks in the midst of flavorful rice. Easy and quick Mutton Biryani recipe to make Sunday meal special ; inviting.
While this mutton biryani consumes time and effort, the pay-off is a delicious main dish featuring a variety of spices.I think everyone know that making briyani is a kind of art.Yes Each step is really important in that, but with a little patience and practice you can become a[highlight] briyani master.[/highlight]
Specially Mutton briyani is one which sat in my to do list for ages. I finally thought to give it a try. I was so careful in each step and took my own time to prepare everything, since it was my first attempt. But the result was awesome. The briyani came out with full of flavour and everyone loved it.
There are certain steps in making the perfect briyani..I have given everything perfectly here. I think this will help you a lot. Make sure you check the seasonings at every level of cooking. Sealing the cover with dough should be proper to ensure that the steam can’t escape.
Here’s a delicious Mutton Biryani recipe that you can cook and enjoy with the family!!Hope everyone will give this and try and enjoy your weekend guys..See you soon with a new recipe 😉
Check it out the Mutton Biryani Recipe and printable version below!!
- 1/2 kg Mutton
- 2 Cups basmati rice
- Few flakes garlic
- 3 tsp Coriander powder
- Dried coconut
- 1 Inch stick cinnamon
- 3 Green chillies
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 Cup onion
- 1 Inch piece ginger
- 1 tsp Poppy seeds
- 3 Cloves peppercorns and cardamoms
- 1 Cup curd
- 1/2 Cup onion
- 2 Bay leaf
- 8 tbsp Fat
- Salt to taste
- Clean the meat and cut into pieces.
- Soak the meat in curd.
- Roast cardamom, cinnamon, peppercorns and powder cloves. Make powder.
- Grind ginger, red chillies, green chillies, half the onions, garlic and copra.
- Now heat fat in a pan. Add chopped onions and ground spices. Fry until onions turn golden brown.
- Now add meat and fry well.
- Add poppy seed powder. Add salt and remaining curd. Cook till meat becomes tender.
- Add powdered spices to it and remove from the flame.
- Chop remaining onions. Fry them in fat in a separate pan.
- Add cloves and bay leaf.
- Fry for few minutes and add rice. Fry for another few minutes. Put salt to taste and make the quantity of water double.
- Remove from the flame when rice gets cooked and no moisture is left.
- Arrange a part of cooked rice in a pan and sprinkle saffron water over it.
- Place the meat over it and cover with rice layer once again. Garnish with fried onions and nuts. Mutton Biryani is ready to serve.
If you like this Mutton Biryani Recipe, Please Subscribe to my blog. I have lots more recipes to share with you. And If you make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.