Aslam-o-Alakaum My Blog Readers !!
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Great-tasting coleslaw with carrot, cauliflower, cream, mayonnaise and refreshing flavor of mint. This Mint Coleslaw is one of the popular salad around Pakistan. Must try this Mint Coleslaw recipe and don’t forget to share your experience with us!!
Bismillah, let’s begin!
Check it out the Mint Coleslaw Recipe and printable version below!
Mint Coleslaw Recipe
- 1 cup cabbage (shredded)
- 1 carrot (shredded)
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 tbsp mint leaves (chopped)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
- Take a small bowl, add mayonnaise, fresh cream, sugar, lemon juice and mint leaves in it.
- Mix well.
- Place shredded carrot and cabbage in a large bowl.
- Pour coleslaw dressing over it.
- Mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Mint coleslaw is ready to serve. ENJOY 🙂
Serve with any type of burger.
I have also posted Crunchy Coleslaw which is another easiest & tastiest version of making Coleslaw. Do check it out as well.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.