Mango Ice Cream
This Mango Ice Cream Recipe is very easy to make at home. It is rich, creamy and full of mango flavor ice cream.
Check it out the Mango Ice Cream Recipe here!!
Prep Time: 6 hours
Cook Time:10 minutes
- 250 gm mango pulp
- 1 cup milk
- 1 packet fresh cream
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp gelatin powder
- 1/2 tsp mango essence
- Place mango pulp in a saucepan.
- Cook on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add sugar and gelatin powder.
- Stir constantly.
- When sugar gets dissolved, turn the heat off.
- Let it cool completely.
- Place milk, condensed milk, mango essence and cooked mango pulp in a blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour this batter in an air tight container.
- Freeze it for 4-6 hours or until chill.
- Tasty Mango Ice Cream is ready to serve.
If you like Mango Ice Cream Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.