Insert tooth picks in chicken cubes and set aside.Heat oil in a grilling pan. Grill Chicken on it for 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.Try this Miniature Kebab Recipe, hope you’ll love it.
Check it out the Miniature Kebab Recipe here!!
Prep Time:10 minutes + marination
Cook Time:15 minutes
- 500 gm boneless chicken
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp papaya paste
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp cumin seeds, crushed
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- wooden-picks as required
- Rinse boneless chicken and pat dry.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Place chicken cubes into a bowl, add cumin seeds,red chili powder, salt, papaya paste, vinegar, plain yogurt and ginger-garlic paste.
- Cover and marinate chicken for 3o minutes.
- Insert wooden-picks in chicken cubes and set aside.
- Heat oil in a grilling pan.
- Grill Chicken on it for 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Now take them out in a serving dish.
- Garnish with Salad Leaves.
- Miniature Kebabs are ready to serve.
- Enjoy with Mint Dipping Sauce.
If you like Miniature Kebab Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.