Cut boneless chicken into 1 inch strips.Marinate chicken with salt and mustard paste for 30 minutes.Now add fresh red chilies, capsicum, black pepper, vinegar and honey.Discover the mouthwatering Mustard Chicken Recipe
Check it out the Mustard Chicken Recipe here!!
Prep Time:30 minutes
Cook Time:25 minutes
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken
- 2 capsicum, cut into strips
- 6 fresh red chilies, cut into strips
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tsp mustard paste
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Cut boneless chicken into 1 inch strips.
- Marinate chicken with salt and mustard paste for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in deep pan over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minutes then add marinated chicken.
- Cook on high flame for 10 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Now add fresh red chilies, capsicum, black pepper, vinegar and honey.
- Stir well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat off.
- Mustard Chicken is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with Garlic Bread or Rice.
If you like Mustard Chicken Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.