Milky Chicken _ so good and so creamy. The chicken is so moist and flavorful you won’t be able to stop eating it. Goes well with naan or Rice.
Check it out Milky Chicken recipe here:
Ready In : 30 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
This recipe make 4 serving(s).
- 500 gm boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp black pepper, crushed
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- salt to taste
- Heat oil in a wok or a deep pan over medium heat.
- Saute onion and garlic in oil for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add chicken cubes and cook for 10 minutes or golden brown.
- Stir in milk and thyme.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Meanwhile, heat canola oil in a pan.
- Add tomato, coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Saute for 5-8 minutes or until all the vegetables are just tender.
- Stir into the chicken. Turn the flame high.
- Season with salt, red pepper and black pepper.
- Stir fry for 3-4 minutes or until all water dries up.
- Transfer into a serving dish.
- Milky Chicken is ready ti serve.
- Serve hot with Roghni Naan or salad.