Green Chili Pickle is a great way to spice up any meal. Try the easy recipe of Green Chili Pickle shown below!!
Ready In: 7 days
Prep Time: 20 minutes
This recipe make 12 serving(s).
- 500 gm green chillies
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1 cup mustard oil
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp split and hulled mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Tumeric powder
- Wash and dry the chillies.
- Cut each chilli into 4 -6 pieces
- Mix with salt and leave overnight
- Arrange the chillies on a clean tea towel, let then air dry overnight.
- Take a jar large enough to fit all the chillies, add the oil, lemon juice, red chili powder, mustard seeds and tumeric to it.
- Close the lid and mix, place all the chillies in the jar.
- Close the lid and mix well.
- Green Chilli Pickle is ready to serve!
Leave a Reply