Grilled Chicken made with peanut butter… who would have thought!
Check it out the Grilled Peanut chicken recipe here:
Ready In : 30 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
This recipe make 4 serving(s).
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/3 tsp curry powder
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Preheat a grill for high heat. Brush the grill grate with cooking oil.
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, curry powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Place chicken on grill grate.
- Brush with 1/2 the sauce and grill 6-8 minutes.
- Turn chicken, and brush with remaining sauce.
- Continue grilling 6-8 minutes or until all juices run clear.
- Delicious Grilled Peanut Chicken is ready now.
- Serve with Peanut Butter Sauce.
Amount Per serving.
- Calories: 176
- Total Fat: 5.6g
- Cholesterol: 67mg