Grilled Italian Chicken _ This moist, tender chicken grills up in just minutes with only two ingredients. Marinate chicken in Italian-style dressing and grill. It’s simple, delicious and mouthwatering.
Check it out Grilled Italian Chicken recipe here:
Ready In: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
This recipe make 8 serving(s).
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- In a small bowl, mix together salad dressing and teriyaki sauce. Reserve 1/4 cup for basting. Cover and refrigerate.
- Place chicken and remaining marinade in a large resealable bag. Seal bag and shake to coat.
- Place in the refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Drain and discard marinade.
- Preheat grill over medium heat.
- Grease the grate with cooking spray.
- Grill chicken on each side for 3 minutes.
- Baste with reserved marinade.
- Grill 3-4 minutes longer on each side or until chicken is tender and all juices run clear.
- Grilled Italian Chicken is ready to serve.