Golden Chocolate Cake _ Rich, moist and decadent is the only way to describe this sensational cake. Enjoy!
Check it out Golden Chocolate Cake recipe here:
Ready In : 2 hours
Prep Time:: 15 minutes + marination
Cook Time: 1 hour
This recipe make 12 serving(s).
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 milk chocolate candy bars, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- Confectioners’ sugar
- Place cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, oil and water in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat on low speed for 30 seconds then increase the speed on medium and beat for 2 minutes.
- Stir in coconut, candy bars, chocolate chips and pecans.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch. fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degree F, for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Cut into squares.
- Dust with confectioners’ sugar.
- Golden Chocolate Cake is ready now.
- Serve with Tea or Coffee.
Amount per serving.
- Calories: 412
- Fat: 25 g (saturated fat: 9 g)
- Cholesterol: 64 mg
- Sodium: 330 mg
- Carbohydrate: 44 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein:5 g
Leave a Reply