Tomato Ketchup made in your own home the easy way. This rich, home-made ketchup is hard to beat, especially when served with french fries or fried chicken. Now the kids can pour as much as they like without mom worrying about the expense!
Try the easy recipe of Tomato Ketchup shown below!!
Ready In : 1 hour 10 minutes
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
This recipe make 24 serving(s).
- 2-1/2 kg tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 1-1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp salt
- Place tomatoes, ginger garlic paste in a heavy bottom skillet.
- Cover and cook for an hour without any water or until soft.
- Strain pulp through a sieve. Stir in sugar and vinegar.
- Season with salt and red chili.
- Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Let it cool completely.
- Fill in sterilized bottles. Tomato Ketchup is ready to serve.
- Enjoy with Fried Chicken and Potatoes.
Leave a Reply