Gajar ki kheer
Treat your sweet tooth with a new dessert and delight everyday by just following this delightful Gajar Ki Kheer recipe.
Check it out the Gajar ki kheer Recipe here !!
Gajar ki Kheer
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tbsp grain Rice
- 2 tbsp almonds
- 1 tbsp rose water
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/4 cup fresh cream
- Pour milk and rice in a big saucepan. Bring it to boil and keep the heat moderate.
- Stir well and keep it on heat for 20 minutes.
- Heat it for another 15 minutes uncovered with carrots added.
- Add sugar and almonds and cook it for further 10 minutes.
- Stir it till the mixture starts sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Remove from heat and keep it to cool down at room temperature.
- Add cream, cardamom, and rose water. Keep it in freeze.
- If the Kheer is thick once you remove it from freeze add a little milk to it and stir it. Add pistachios and serve it cool. Gajar ki kheer is ready to eat. Enjoy!
Serve chilled as a dessert after any meal.
If you like Gajar ki kheer Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below