This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This fried fish is so flavorful, crispy and juicy, your guests will beg you for the recipe. This easy to make restaurant style dish is a keeper and will have you fried fish on a regular basis.
Try my Fried Fish Recipe. It will be a hit at your next dinner party, or a delicious week-night dinner. Cooking is not Rocket Science, we just need to learn to use what we have on hand to create simple delicious meals.
Simple and easy Fried Fish recipe with an excellent flavor. It’s an outstanding dish that can be used as a mean to impress your social circle! Give it a try
Bismillah let’s get started.
Check it out The Juicy Fried Fish recipe Recipe and printable version here!!
Juicy Fried Fish Recipe
- 1 kg mahi mahi fish fillets (rahu machli)
- 1/2 cup plain flour (maida)
- 4 tbsp lemon juice (limo)
- 2 tbsp garlic paste (lehsan paste)
- 1 tsp mango powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp red pepper crushed
- 1 tsp turmeric powder (haldi powder)
- 1 tsp cumin powder crushed(zeera powder)
- 1 tsp carom seeds crushed(ajwain)
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- Wash fish fillets and pat dry.
- Sprinkle turmeric powder, salt and lemon juice over the fish. Toss the coat evenly.
- Let it marinate for 2-3 hours.
- In a large bowl, mix together the plain flour, garlic paste, mango powder, red chili, crushed red chili, carom seeds, cumin powder.Mix well.
- Pour this paste over the fish fillets Cover and marinate for another 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes, heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Deep fry fish for 12-15 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- Don’t overcook.
- Remove from the oil and drain on kitchen paper.
- Transfer into a serving dish.
- Garnish with lemon or orange slices.
- Fried Fish is ready to serve. ENJOY 🙂
Want more Fried Fish Inspiration?
Here are some other Fried Fish recipes on my blog:
- Restaurant Style Tawa Fish
- English-Style Fish and Chips
- Heart-Healthy Pan Fried Fish
- Crumb Fried Fish
- Popcorn Fish
Pin it for Later
Hope you guys loved this one and are having a great winter. Pin it for Later!
Put your own spin on it. And lemme know how it turns out and do take a few seconds to rate it! I would love to see your recreations so tag me on instagram @recipestable or Facebook (Recipestable) or on Twitter so I can see how lovely yours turn out.