If you’re a cupcake making newbie, then this is the perfect starter recipe. Simple and oh-so-delicious, these Extra Easy cupcakes make a lovely.You can change the ingredients of these easy cupcakes to match the occasion.
I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I’d be bringing you some new basic favorites and I started with a Banana Chocolate Loaf cake. Today, we are talking about these Extra Easy cupcakes and I’m pumped! One of the things that I’m always messing with is vanilla cake or simple cupcakes. It’s the never ending quest for all the best versions.There are so many ways to vary a Simple cupcake and I want the best of all of them! I’m greedy like that. Plus, I know not every has the same idea of the perfect cupcake, so I like to have options.
So let’s talk a bit about these Extra Easy cupcakes. These cupcakes use butter and are lighter and super moist. We’ve got the usual suspects in this cupcake, starting with the dry ingredients: all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt. Easy, common ingredients that you should totally have in your pantry already. Mix ’em all together and set ’em aside.
Next are the wet ingredients:butter, sugar, milk, vanilla extract and eggs. The butter is the fat component instead of vegetable oil and in my opinion, tends to make a more moist cake that stays moist for longer. Totally true for these cupcakes. The milk adds to the structure of the cake, in addition to adding moisture. Milk adds fluff and I love some fluff.
I used a teaspoon of vanilla extract to make sure there’s plenty of delicious vanilla flavor. Then the eggs add more moisture, structure and flavor. I switched it up in these and went with whole eggs instead of egg whites. No more egg yolks getting wasted here!
Once the wet and dry ingredients are combined, the milk is added.
There’s so much moisture in these cupcakes! I love them! I’m a big, big fan of their ease of making, their flavor and moisture. They use such simple ingredients that you likely already have in your pantry too – score!
When topped with my favorite buttercream frosting, these vanilla cupcakes really are a dream! They were a big hit in our house and I hope you love them as much as we did!
Perfect for offering as a snack, at tea time or as party food or any occasion. Exercise your creative muscle by decorating these cupcakes to suit your mood.Pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes for an extra special look.
Bismillah, let’s begin!
Check it out the Extra Easy Cupcakes Recipe and printable version below.
Extra Easy Cupcakes Recipe
- 200 gm plain flour
- 3 eggs
- 200 gm butter
- 200 gm sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup milk
- 12 cupcases
- Preheat oven to 325°F (180°C) and prepare a cupcake pan with liners.
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream butter with sugar. Then add eggs and beat well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and beat until well combined. Stir vanilla in it.
- Slowly add the milkr to the batter and mix on low speed until well combined.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed to make sure everything is well combined. Please note that the batter will be very thin.
- Fill the cupcake liners about half way and bake for 15-17 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Remove the cupcakes from oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack to finish cooling.Extra Easy Cupcakes are ready to serve.
I have also posted Picnic Cupcakes Recipe which is another easiest & tastiest version of making Cupcakes. Do check it out as well.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.