Curried Coconut Chicken (Nariyal Murgh)
Now add coconut milk, cook on high flame for 2-3 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Must try this Curried Coconut Chicken (Nariyal Murgh), you’ll love the aroma and smooth texture of this curry.
Check it out the Curried Coconut Chicken (Nariyal Murgh) here!!
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 1 kg chicken, cut into 16 pieces
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 3 tbsp coconut milk powder
- 3 tomatoes, blended
- 4 green chilies, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp red chili, crushed
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- Heat oil in a deep pan or wok.
- Fry onions for 2-3 minutes or until transparent.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and cook for1 minute or until turns light golden.
- Add red chili, salt, turmeric with water.
- Cook for 2 minutes then put chicken in it.
- Stir frequently.
- Cook for 5-8 minutes or no longer pink.
- Then add blended tomatoes and crushed black pepper.
- Cover with a lid and cook on low flame for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Now add coconut milk, cook on high flame for 2-3 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Take it out in a serving dish.
- Garnish with green chilies.
- Nariyal Murgh is ready to serve. ENJOY
- Serve with chapati or rice.
If you like this recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.
One response to “Recipe: Curried Coconut Chicken (Nariyal Murgh)”
I tried your recipe (Nariyal Murgh),must still taste it,but it looks and smell devine.Thanks for sharing