Chicken Hawaiian Shashlik
Indulge the taste of Hawaiian in shashlik. Marinated chicken cubes are skewered with pineapple and spring onion, cooked and finished with yummy plum sauce. Must try this Chicken Hawaiian Shashlik Recipe, you’ll love it.
Check it out the Chicken Hawaiian Shashlik Recipe here!!
[one_fourth]Prep Time: 15 minutes[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Cook Time:30 minutes[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Servings: 2 [/one_fourth]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Ingredients[/tab_title] [tab_title]Nutrition[/tab_title] [/tabs_head] [tab]
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup plum sauce
- 6 pineapple slices
- 2 spring onions
- 125 gm natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp hot spices powder
- 4 green chilies, thinly sliced
- shashlik sticks as required
- oil for frying
[/tab] [tab]Yield: 2 servings
Nutritional information is not yet available. [/tab] [/tabs]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Step by Step Method[/tab_title] [tab_title]Serving Suggestions[/tab_title][/tabs_head] [tab]
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces.
- Cut pineapple slices into small pieces.
- Place chicken and pineapple pieces in a large bowl.
- Add yogurt, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder, hot spices powder, salt.
- Cover and marinate chicken for 40 minutes.
- Cut spring onions into pieces, each 2 inches long.
- Thread marinated chicken, pineapple and spring onion onto a shashlik stick.
- Repeat the process until stick is filled.
- Repeat this method with all remaining ingredients.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Place chicken skewers in it and cook on low heat for 10 minutes or until well done.
- Now place sticks in a serving plate.
- Pour plum sauce on prepared sticks.
- Chicken Hawaiian Shashlik is ready to serve.
- Serve with Steamed Rice.
If you like Chicken Hawaiian Shashlik Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.