This zippy Tex-Mex wrap is a quick alternative to a taco or sandwich for our on-the-go family. Yummy.Check it out Corny Chicken Wraps recipe here:
[one_third] Prep Time: 15 minutes[/one_third] [one_third]Cook Time: minutes[/one_third] [one_third_last] Servings: 6[/one_third_last]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Ingredients[/tab_title] [tab_title]Nutrition[/tab_title] [/tabs_head] [tab]
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1-1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
Yield: 6 servings
Amount per serving.
- Calories: 363
- Fat: 11 g (saturated fat: 4 g)
- Cholesterol: 55 mg
- Sodium: 740 mg
- Carbohydrate: 38 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 26 g
- 3 lean meat
- 2-1/2 starch
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Step by Step Method[/tab_title] [tab_title]Serving Suggestions[/tab_title][/tabs_head] [tab]
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Saute the chicken, green pepper and onions for 3-4 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Stir in the corn, salsa, olives and chili powder. Cook and stir over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture on each tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese. Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks. Corny Chicken Wraps are ready now. Serve warm.
- Serve with green salad.
Leave a Reply