Coconut Rice Pudding
Coconut Rice Pudding (Nariyal Kheer) is a nutty twist to the favorite Pakistani dessert Kheer. Coconut and rice are main ingredients for this sweet dish. It’s the best rice pudding (kheer)I’ve ever had, and very easy to make! Must try it!!
Check it out the Coconut Rice Pudding Recipe here!!
Coconut Rice Pudding Recipe
- 8 cups evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup basmati rice
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sugar or to taste
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped coconut
- 2 tablespoon raisins
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Wash the rice thoroughly with few changes of water.
- Soak in water for 20 minutes.
- Put rice in a deep pot.
- Pour milk in it.
- Bring water to a boil then reduce heat to the low and gently boiling for 1 hour or until the rice is thoroughly cooked and the milk has thickened to a pudding consistency.
- Now stir in the condensed milk, sugar, cardamom and coconut. Cook 5 minutes longer or until thickened.
- Dish it out or distribute into 12 serving dishes.
- Garnish with raisins, coconut and almonds.
- Let it cool completely then put in the refrigerator for 4 hours to chill. Coconut Rice Pudding is ready to serve.ENJOY!!
If you like Coconut Rice Pudding Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.And if you know more innovative ways in which we can utilize this sweet and mouth watering Coconut Rice Pudding, do share with us and we would be glad to give it a try.