Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
GOOD MORNING MY LOVELY READERS!!
I hope you are well and happy today. The sun is shining brightly here this morning and the air is crisp. I need a little sun today and wireless signals are surprisingly good :P. So right Now, sitting in my roof top garden with my lappy writing today’s blog post and enjoying my morning tea. And beautiful pairs of sparrows and pigeons are also enjoying the morning sun with me. I love to hear the birds chirping in the morning – sweet songs of nature ♥☺
Great start to the day.
Trying to decide what to make for Quick Breakfast or Brunch, OR Snack? No worries, I’ve got you covered in today’s all new post.
Today’s Recipe: Chocolate Date Bars
SUPER healthy, naturally sweetened Chocolate Date Bars!! Just 7 ingredients to a snack that tastes more like a candy bar!! YUM YUM. The result is a simple, naturally-sweetened, healthy Date bars that is a little on the decadent side – just the way I like it.
They taste like Supreme awesomeness. They’re rich, dense, moist, super chocolaty, nutty, slightly crunchy and perfectly sweet and very filling.
These Chocolate Date Bars DO indeed taste like a raw brownie. 😛
- They require just 7 ingredients.
- They’re no bake, aside from toasting your nuts (an optional step).
- They’re loaded with antioxidants, protein and healthy fats.
- They’re incredibly satisfying.
- They’re perfect for breakfast, dessert or a quick snack.
- They’re freezer-friendly.
- They’re uber chocolatey.
- They’re really just kind of perfect.
I did have one for breakfast and found it quite filling. But for the most part I ate these as a healthy dessert. I’d go to the freezer, break off 1/3 and snack. Then repeat for the next 30 minutes until it was gone. Self control comes in waves, people, especially with these bars. 😛 ☺
Really I should stop praising and tell you the recipe. So Let’s get started !
Tools You needed to make this recipe are:
- A cookie sheet
- A frying pan
- A Spatula
Check it out the Chocolate Date Bars Recipe and printable version below!!
Chocolate Date Bars
- 1 cup deseeded dates chopped
- 2 tablespoon roasted almonds crushed
- 2 tablespoon roasted peanuts crushed
- 2 tablespoon roasted walnuts crushed
- 1/2 cup nutella chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds optional
- a few drops of vanila essence
- Lightly greased a cookie tray with butter or oil.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Add dates and nuts in it. Cook on low flame for 5-7 minutes or until smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla essence.
- Turn the heat off and add nutella and sesame seeds.
- Mix until well combined.
- Transfer into a greased tray and spread evenly.
- Allow to cool.
- Then put in refrigerator for 2 hours pr until set.
- Cut into small bars. Chocolate Date Bars are ready to eat. ENJOY!! 🙂
Serve with a glass of milk.
Happy Chocolate Date Bars making!
If you like this Chocolate Date Bars Recipe, Please Subscribe to my blog. I have lots more recipes to share with you. And If you make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.