In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Its been a long time since I’ve posted something here, its has been a busy month.Actually I was really busy in my studies…..Sorry, I didnt get time to post anything.
Chocolate Banana Filled Pancake Rolls
Looking for a nice relaxing breakfast or dessert. Pancake Rolls? Today, I’ll share another pancake rolls recipe ~ “Chocolate and Banana Filled Pancake Rolls”,I made this a while back, clicked pictures but never got around to posting it. The recipes are piling up ! I’ll post a lot more soon, InshAllah.
I made plain pancakes and spread generously with choco bliss and topped further with honey but it really is like a plain canvas for your imagination to run wild with flavours! So I decided to give my simple pancakes a new twist. Roll-up in banana slices and topped with chocolate curls.
You can add strawberries, apples, dried fruits and berry compote in the mixture! It’s up to you take pleasure in feeling like a domestic queen. A perfect way to start a day.
Check it out the Chocolate and Banana Filled Pancake Rolls recipe and printable version below!!
Chocolate and Banana Filled Pancake Rolls
Looking for a nice relaxing breakfast or dessert. Pancake Rolls? “Chocolate and Banana Filled Pancake Rolls”!
- 2-1/2 cups plain flour ((maida))
- 1/3 cup castor sugar
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 eggs (at room temperature)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Choco bliss or nutella
- banana (sliced)
- Sieve together all the ingredients.
- Whisk eggs and milk in mixing bowl.
- Gradually add pancake mix and mix until well combined.
- Heat a flat pan or griddle with a little butter.
- Pour a big spoonful of batter onto the hot griddle or pan and spread it evenly.
- When bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake, flip them over to make them golden brown on both sides.
- Transfer the pancakes on a plate or clean surface.
- Spread choco bliss or Nutella generously over the warm pancakes.
- Place the banana on top.
- Roll up and sprinkle chocolate curls over them.
- Chocolate and Banana Filled Pancake Rolls are ready to serve. ENJOY!!
Serve straightaway with coffee or tea or a glass of milk.
In this recipe, I made the batter a little thin because I wanted the pancakes to thin, more like crepes. For more traditional pancakes, use only about 1/2 cup milk.
Put your own spin on it. And lemme know how it turns out. Post a photo on Facebook (Recipestable) or on Twitter so I can see how lovely yours turn out.
I have also posted Chocolate Chip Pancakes which is another easiest version of making tea time snack or lunch box item . Do check it out as well.
Happy Pancakes making!!
If you like this Chocolate and Banana Filled Pancake Rolls, Please Subscribe to my blog. I have lots more recipes to share with you. And If you make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.
Leave a Reply