This is very easy and quick chicken recipe. Chicken Shashlik sticks always looks fancy on your table and believe me after chicken marinating it hardly takes 15 min
Bismillah, let’s begin!
Check it out the Chicken Shashlik Recipe and printable version below!
Chicken Shashlik Recipe
- 500 gm boneless chicken
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 green bell peppers cut into small cubes
- 2 to matoes cut into cubes
- 2 onions cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp mustard paste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 shashlik sticks
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp red chili flakes crushed
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 green chilies
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
For Shashlik Sticks
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Place chicken into a bowl, add green bell pepper, tomatoes, onions, garlic powder, mustard paste, black pepper, lemon juice and salt.
- Mix well.
- Thread equal proportion of chicken and vegetables into shashlik sticks.
- Greased a grill pan with oil.
- Grill Shashlik sticks on low heat for 8-10 minutes or meat is tender.
- Shashlik Sticks are ready to serve
- In a deep pan, add 2 tbsp oil and chopped garlic.
- Cook for 1 minute or until brown.
- Then add 2 cups of chicken stock, red chili flakes, green chilies, vinegar, sugar and tomato ketchup.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Then add corn flour dissolved in some water and stir together.
- Remove from the heat and pour sauce over Chicken Shashlik.
- Chicken Shashlik is ready to serve. ENJOY!
Serve with Fried Rice.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.