Chicken Roast Burger
This weekend, cook up a spicier, zestier twist on the burger — it’s sure to become a new favorite.Must try this Chicken Roast Burger Recipe, you’ll love it.
Check it out the Chicken Roast Burger Recipe here!!
Chicken Roast Burger Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 tablespoon mustard paste
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- salt to taste
- For Chicken Roast Burger
- chicken roast
- 1 to mato (sliced)
- 4 burger buns
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices mozarrella cheese
- For Serving
- coleslaw salad
- french fries
- chilli garlic sauce
- Place chicken in a large bowl. Add lemon juice, vinegar, soy sauce, plain flour, mustard paste, ginger garlic, red chili, black pepper and salt.
- Mix to coat evenly.
- Marinate for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Place chicken pieces in a greased baking dish or tray.
- Bake, in the preheated oven, for 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Remove from the oven and cut the chicken meat in chunks or strips.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Cut the buns in half and toast.
- Place lettuce leaves and tomato slices on the bottom half of the each bun.
- Put roasted chicken pieces and Mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with the top of the bun. Press down. Delicious Chicken Roast Burger is ready to serve. ENJOY!
You can Replace the chicken with a piece of freshly cooked beef fillet for a satisfying steak cambo.
Serve with French Fries and Coleslaw and Chili Garlic Sauce.
If you like Chicken Roast Burger Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.And if you know more innovative ways in which we can utilize this mouth watering Chicken Roast Burger , do share with us and we would be glad to give it a try.