Spring Fried Beef
An easy Spring Fried Beef Recipe with the classic ginger, peanut and green chili combination. If you love chinese food, you will love this fantastic Spring Fried Beef.Give it a try!!
Bismillah, let’s begin!
Check it out the Spring Fried Beef Recipe and printable version below.
Spring Fried Beef Recipe
- 1 Kg beef (cut into strips)
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup green chilies
- 4 tablespoon chopped peanuts
- 4 tablespoon cornflour
- 4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon raw papaya paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Place beef strips in a large bowl. Add all ingredients except oil, peanuts and green chilies. Mix well.
- Marinate the beef for 8 hours or overnight.
- After 8 hours, heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add marinated beef and Fry for 20-25 minutes or crispy and golden brown.
- Add green chilies and cook for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to medium low and fry for 20 minutes or until beef becomes tender.
- Sprinkle peanuts over the top.Spring Fried Beef is ready to serve.
Serve with steam Rice.
I have also posted Honey Beef Stir Fry Recipe which is another easiest & tastiest version of making stir fry beef. Do check it out as well.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.