Chicken Pita Sandwiches
Need a quick and delicious lunch option? or If you’re looking for fast, easy dishes to bring to a picnic, an Asian twist. Then this Pita Chicken Sandwiches recipe is sure to please you and your family.
Say goodbye to your boring sandwiches. This Chicken Pita Sandwiches recipe is so easy to make and sure to spice up your lunch routine. Twenty minutes is all you need to whip up these simple yet satisfying Chicken Pita Sandwiches. Perfect to pack for school or work!!
This mouthwatering sandwiches stuffed with a delicious chicken veggie filling will make mealtime exciting.Ah ___Sounds delish !! This simple Chicken Pita Sandwiches packs a lot of flavor and nutrition, which makes it ideal for an easy weekday meal. They may be tiny in size, but made this way, the lunch or dinner favorite is big on flavor!
These Pita Chicken Sandwiches will help you enjoy every minute of these glorious warm days. When the weather is beautiful there is nothing better than a picnic. It’s the best appetizer recipe to bring to a picnic that are sure to be a hit! I put Different veggies with roasted chicken, olives and cheese.You Can also stuff Pita Sandwiches with leftover ingredients from previous meals. Simple, fast and satisfying. Who has time for much more? The options truly are endless. Must try it, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Check it out the Chicken Pita Sandwiches Recipe and printable version below!!
Chicken Pita Sandwiches
- 4 Pita breads
- 2 boneless chicken breasts cut into thin strips
- 1 small green bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 small onion
- 1 cucumber thinly sliced
- 4 olives thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño pepper thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- lettuce leaves
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Stir fry chicken in hot oil for 4-5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- season with salt, garlic powder, black pepper and crushed chili.
- Cover the pan and let it cook in its own water for 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Now add onion and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Now add green pepper, yellow pepper, jalapeno pepper.
- Stir fry for 1-2 minutes then stir in the
- tomato ketchup.
- Turn the heat off.
- Now add olives, cheese and mayonnaise.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Slightly roast pita bread on hot griddle from both sides.
- Put some lettuce leaves and cucumber on a pita bread.
- Top with chicken mixture.
- Generously cover with another pita bread.
- Cut each bread into four pieces.
- Transfer into a serving platter. Delicious Chicken Pita Sandwiches are ready to serve. ENJOY!!
If you like this Chicken Pita Sandwiches Recipe, Please Subscribe to my blog. I have lots more recipes to share with you. And If you make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.