Chicken Mushroom Clear Soup
If you are looking for a quick soup recipe with plenty of flavor then give this Chicken Mushroom Clear Soup Recipe a try. This is a delicious soup made with a chicken, mushrooms, ginger and lots of soy sauce.
Check it out the Chicken Mushroom Clear Soup Recipe here!!
Prep Time:2 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
- 250 gm boneless chicken
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 cup green onion
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pour chicken stock in a pot or saucepan.
- Add chicken, chopped mushrooms and ginger.
- Bring to a boil and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Then add green onion, white pepper and vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add vinegar and soy sauce, cook for 5 minutes then turn off the stove.
- Pour it in a bowl.
- Chicken and Mushroom Clear Soup is ready now.
- Serve hot.
- Serve this soup for lunch or dinner with crusty rolls.
If you like Chicken Mushroom Clear Soup Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.