When you want to throw together a meal in just a few minutes, this can seem like an impossible task but Bhuna Keema is quick meal but taste just as good as anything you’ve spent hours to create.
So do try my Bhuna Keema recipe and put a hearty smile on your family’s face. Once you have tried it, you will be sure to make it a regular addition to your dining.
Check it out the Bhuna Keema Recipe here!!
Bhuna Keema (Minced Meat With Whole Spices) Recipe
- 500 gm mince keema
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 4 onions grated
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 2-3 green chilies thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp fresh coriander leaves finely chopped
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Saute onion in hot oil until translucent.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and mince. Cook, uncovered, on high heat for 10 minutes, stirring thrice.
- Now stir in the tomato puree, salt, chilli, coriander powder, turmeric powder.
- Cook at high heat for 25 minutes or until cooked is thorough.
- Transfer into a serving dish.
- Sprinkle Garam Masala over it.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and green chilies. Bhuna Keema is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
Serve with boiled rice or roti.
I have also posted Aloo Keema which is another easiest & tastiest version of making dinner. Do check it out as well.
Keep remember me in your Dua’s and Stay tuned for new content on the blog 🙂
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.