Baked Tikka Sandwiches
If you have any question about this Baked Tikka Sandwiches Recipe then you can ask by using comment box and we will clarify your confusion.
Check it out the Baked Tikka Sandwiches Recipe here!!
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:30 minutes
- 300 gm boneless chicken
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp red chili sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 8 bread slices
- 1 onion
- 4 green chilies
- 4 tbsp vinegar
To Make Sauce:
- In a small bowl, combine together mayonnaise, vinegar, tomato ketchup and chili sauce.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
To Make Tikka:
- Cut boneless chicken in small cubes.
- Season with red chili powder, black pepper and salt.
- Add garlic paste and oil.
- Cover and marinate for 30 minutes then grill chicken on a grill pan.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- In a large bowl, add grilled chicken, 4 green chilies, vinegar, onion and coriander.
- Now spread sauce on a bread slice.
- Then put grilled chicken on it.
- Cover with another slice of bread.
- Roast on a griddle or a sandwich maker.
- Baked Tikka Sandwiches are ready to serve.
- Enjoy with Chili Garlic Sauce.
If you like Baked Tikka Sandwiches Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.