If you have any question about this BBQ Sandwiches Recipe then you can ask by using comment box and we will clarify your confusion.
Check it out the BBQ Sandwiches Recipe here !!
[one_fourth]Prep Time:10 minutes + Marination[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Cook Time:20 minutes[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Servings: 4
- 300 gm boneless chicken
- 8 bread slices
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/2 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 tbsp Barbecue sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Salad leaves as required
- Cucumber as required
- a piece of coal
- Marinate chicken with cumin seeds, red chili powder, barbecue sauce, vinegar, ginger garlic paste, oil and salt.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Now place marinated chicken in a pan.
- Cook on low flame for 10-15 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Place a inflamed piece of coal in a small cup.
- Put it on top of the chicken.
- Cover tightly with a lid and leave it for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine together mayonnaise and cabbage.
- Toast bread slices on a pan.
- Spread mayonnaise on a bread slice.
- Place a piece of BBQ chicken on it.
- Spread tomato ketchup.
- Top with salad leave and cucumber slices.
- Cover with another slice of bread.
- Cut it into half.
- BBQ Sandwiches are ready to serve.
- Enjoy with french fries.
If you like BBQ Sandwiches Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.