Fried Nut Rice
Make healthy Fried Nut Rice for your family. They must like a change in rice dishes.Discover the Mouthwatering Fried Nut Rice Recipe by Rida Aftab in Tarka on Masala TV.
Must try this Fried Nut Rice Recipe by Rida Aftab for a variation in meal.
Check it out the Fried Nut Rice Recipe by Rida Aftab here!!
[one_fourth]Prep Time:10 minutes[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Cook Time:25 minutes[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Servings:5 [/one_fourth] [one_fourth_last]Source: Chef Rida Aftab[/one_fourth_last]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Ingredients[/tab_title] [tab_title]Nutrition[/tab_title] [/tabs_head] [tab]
- 500 gm boiled rice
- 50 gm butter
- 50 gm cashew nuts
- 50 gm Pine kernel
- 50 gm raisins
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp black pepper, crushed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp saffron, dissolved in water
[/tab] [tab]Yield: 5 servings
Nutritional information is not yet available. [/tab] [/tabs]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Step by Step Method[/tab_title] [tab_title]Serving Suggestions[/tab_title][/tabs_head] [tab]
- Melt butter in a large skillet, add cashew nuts, pine kernel and raisins.
- Fry for 1-2 minutes or until nicely brown.
- Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Now heat 2 tbsp oil in the same skillet.
- Add tomato puree and cook for 5-8 minutes or until all water dries up.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in boiled rice.
- Sprinkle fried nuts over the boiled rice.
- Stir well.
- Drizzle honey and dissolved saffron on it.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until heat thorough.
- Fried Nut Rice is ready to serve. ENJOY!
- Serve with plain yogurt.
If you like Fried Nut Rice Recipe by Rida Aftab and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.