- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 potatoes, boiled
- 2 pinches pepper powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 pinches saffron
- 2 tbsp melted ghee
- 1/2 tsp salt
- ghee for deep frying
How to make Aloo Ki Puri:
- Peel and grate the potatoes and make a fine paste.
- Mix the flour, pepper, ghee and salt properly.
- Put the saffron in the milk and mix with the flour.
- If you want, put a little saffron colour in the milk.
- Knead and dough properly.
- Leave aside for 1 hour.
- Roll into small puris and deep fry in hot ghee till they puff up.
- Aloo Ki Puri is ready to serve.