Try this Aloo Anardana Chaat recipe with sweet and tangy flavor that’ll make you wonder why you didn’t try it earlier.
Check out the recipe here!!
[one_third] Prep Time: 15 minutes[/one_third] [one_third]Cook Time: 0 minutes[/one_third] [one_third_last] Servings: 6 [/one_third_last]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Ingredients[/tab_title] [tab_title]Nutrition[/tab_title] [/tabs_head] [tab]
- 4 boiled potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 1/3 cup chana daal, soaked overnight and boiled
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup plain sev
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoon mint leaves, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 tablspoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- salt according to taste
[/tab] [tab]Yield: 6 servings
Nutritional information is not yet available. [/tab] [/tabs]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Step by Step Method[/tab_title] [tab_title]Serving Suggestions[/tab_title][/tabs_head] [tab]
In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice, honey, cumin seeds, olive oil, red chilli flakes and salt. Set aside.
Take a large bowl, add daal, potatoes, pomegranate seeds, onions, mint leaves and tomatoes.
Pour lemon-honey mixture over the chaat. Toss to coat evenly.
Transfer into a serving dish. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and coriander leaves. Top with sev. Aloo Anardana Chaat is ready to serve. Enjoy!!
- Serve it as an appetizer or a side salad.
Leave a Reply