Lahori Chicken Tikka recipe _ a delicious dish in which pre-marinated pieces of chicken are grilled. The result is a lovely smokey flavor. This Lahori Chicken tikka has great depth of flavour and is really worth the time. Check it out the Lahori Chicken Tikka recipe here!!
- 1 kg boneless chicken breasts and thighs
- 300gm grated cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoon fresh Coriander leaves
- 3 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 4 green chilies, thinly sliced
- Salt to taste
Nutritional information is not yet available.
Marinate the chicken with ginger, garlic paste salt and lemon juice and leave for 30-40 minutes.
Now add cheese, yogurt, fresh cream, eggs, red pepper and green chilies. Cover and marinate for another hour.
Preheat the grill oevr medium high heat. Thread chicken on skewers.
Then grill the chicken till the chicken is tender. Finally garnish with coriander leaves. Lahori Chicken Tikka is ready to serve.
- Serve with Roghni Naan and Chutney.