Ingredients of Stuffed Mango Pickle:
- Mangoes – 1 kg
- Mustard powder – 4 teaspoons m
- Fenugreek seeds powder – 1 teaspoon
- Red chili pepper – 2 teaspoon
- Aniseed powder – 4 teaspoon
- Onions seeds powder – 1 teaspoon
- Asafoetida – 1 piece
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Ajwain – 1/4 teaspoon
- Mustard Oil – 1/4 liter
- Salt to taste
How to make Stuffed Mango Pickle:
- Wash the mangoes and pat them dry with the cloth.
- Cut each mango into 4 pieces, taking care not to cut right through, and remove the stones,rub salt and keep for 10 hours.
- Heat the oil, fry asafoetida in it till it becomes brown,crush it and in the same oil, mix all the ground spices.
- Fill mixed spices in the mangoes and pack them in the jar and sprinkle the leftover masala and oil over them.
- Keep in the sun for 2 to 3 days and then inside.
Shake Stuffed Mango Pickle every other day for 15 days.